Job Title: VCIO
Department: Sales and Marketing
Time Commitment: Full-time
Reports To: President and COO
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location: Bellefontaine, Ohio
The VCIO is a strategic relationship manager assisting clients in the development and execution of an IT plan that will enable them to achieve their business objectives. The VCIO will meet with client executives during the sales process, and on a pre-defined schedule thereafter, to create a strategic IT Roadmap that translates the client’s business goals into IT initiatives. The opportunities are forecasted as part of the sales process and then coordinated with Services to ensure the strategy is implemented.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Engage with clients at the executive level to ensure technology needs are aligned with business goals
- Prepare and update an IT Roadmap with timing, scope of work and budget
- Serve as primary communicator between client and NetGain delivering appropriate feedback to service and support teams
- Ensure client satisfaction in assigned client accounts for Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) retention and growth
- Keep the sales funnel up-to-date, accurately forecast opportunities and ensure funnel strength to meet or exceed assigned quota
- Contribute to the enhancement and development of new service offerings
- Maintain appropriate certifications and stay current with technology trends
- Follow service tickets and facilitate escalation when necessary
- React swiftly and thoughtfully to client network P1 cases
Qualifications and Requirements
Education and Experience:
- B.S. in engineering, technology or business
- 5 to 10 years experience managing network technology, or equivalent, preferably in utilities or healthcare environments.
Behavioral Traits, Attitude and Skills:
- Ability to effectively communicate with C-level executives and IT personnel
- Extensive general knowledge of network products and solutions
- Broad understanding of technology with ability to translate business issues and desired outcomes into technical solutions
- Strong sense of customer service
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good planning skills & ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Early adopter of new technologies
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
The work environment characteristics are those for a normal office environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening hours.
This position is a salaried position with bonus plan
Equal Opportunity Employer
NetGain Information Systems Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Submit An Employment Inquiry!